Biwako Valley Ski Resort
SHIGA PREFECTURE, JAPAN
Our first snow experience in Japan! It’s winter time in Japan during early of the year. Located in Shiga Prefecture, about 1 hr away from Kyoto, the Biwako Valley Ski Resort offers a great place to have fun in the snow (there are skiing & snowboarding as well), which is also suitable for a wonderful family outing! Besides sliding down the snow hill, Sue finally build a snowman with the help of Puri! (took us about 1 hour+ to build haha!).
Watch our video here!
Follow us on:
Biwako Valley Day Trip Package (Non-Skiing Package)
– Where we got our package: Kansai Airport for a total of ¥17,000 for two person (¥8,500 per pax including tax)
– The package includes:
1. Return bus ride (The view is amazing!)
2. Return Ropeway (Video at: 0:17, also 1:25 until 1:30)
3. Snowland Entry (Video at 0:37 until 1:20)
4. Lunch Meal (Video at 1:21) Waterproof Clothings Rental (Video at: 4:42) For more information and prices, you can check out this website at snowjapan.com.