Krabi is a pretty popular relaxing haven in southern Thailand. Well, for me, I was travelling there this time to visit my husband’s relatives from small town in Krabi Province, called Ao Luek. Ao Luek is a district in the province of Krabi, it is approximately 45 minutes drive away from Krabi Town, and not to mention, the beautiful sight of sunset and beach!
Since I do not have much photo taken during this trip, I’ll put a link below to my video edited by my husband! Please do watch and hope you like it! 🙂
Here’s a list of places we visited, including its location link in Google Maps.
1. Ao Leuk (45 mins away from Krabi Town – https://goo.gl/maps/SECHe8koAs42)
2. Laemsak Seafood (https://goo.gl/maps/pTpuTsPmaNN2)
3. Emerald Pool – Entrance fee is 200Baht for foreigners & 20Baht for locals. (https://goo.gl/maps/oPzxH59GBZN2)
4. Matang Cashew Nuts – Freshly roasted cashew nuts (https://goo.gl/maps/v5pZQ2p5F1H2) GPS: 8°02’57.9″N 98°59’39.9″E
5. Bor Thor Seafood – Fresh seafood and kayak tours (https://goo.gl/maps/yVq87a4vCM12)
6. Maharaj Market (https://goo.gl/maps/SFe4Gj6biG52)
7. Noparhatara Beach (https://goo.gl/maps/MCHK8MkfFzQ2)
8. Ao Nang Beach (https://goo.gl/maps/Nasoimax27H2)
9. Krabi Night Market – Various street food and clothes stalls (https://goo.gl/maps/sW6LjoNq9wT2)