Experience one of the most diverse tropical rainforest at the The Habitat Penang Hill.
Penang Hill | Penang, Malaysia
Immerse yourself in a 130 million year old rainforest.
The Habitat is one of the best eco-tourism attractions in Penang. It features one of the most immersive and authentic nature experiences that take you through a pre-historic rainforest on Penang Hill that’s over 130-million years old. In comparison, the Amazon Rainforest is only 55-million years old. This basically means this forest has one of the most diverse tropical ecosystems in the world. And at The Habitat, you get to experience it in leisure.
How to Get There
The Habitat is located at the Penang Hill. You would need to take the Funicular Train (separate tickets) to go up the Penang Hill.
1. Penang Hill Funicular Train Tickets
Buy Online: https://www.penanghill.gov.my/index.php/en/tickets.html
2. The Habitat – Entrance Tickets
Buy Online: https://thehabitat.my/buytickets.html
Join our Travel & Food Updates!
- Blackbyrd KL | Things to Do in KL
- 20 Best Food in Penang | Things to Eat in Penang | Travel Malaysia
- Things to do in Fraser’s Hill (Bukit Fraser 福隆港) | 2D1N trip Itinerary and Travel Guide
- 桃源谷饭店Fantasy Valley Restaurant
- Langkawi Island Hopping Tour
- Absolute Thai Review – Thai Food
- Things to Do in Langkawi | 4D3N Itinerary
- Golden Hills Night Market in Cameron Highlands, Brinchang
- Cameron Lavender Garden, Tringkap | Cameron Highlands
- The Sheep Sanctuary | Cameron Highlands